We take your privacy very seriously. And so should you.
So have a look and see what we’re doing with your personal information and how we’re keeping it secure.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Routefifty7 collects and uses your information to help deliver a good service for you and everyone. We may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information, or you may choose to provide us with your personal information by emailing or by signing our Terms and Conditions. Generally, this information is requested or provided when you want us to provide you with information or for contacting in the event of a mechanical fault.
We will only collect the information that we need to deliver a good service to you.
We use it for business and legal purposes, like:
- Dealing with any requests you make or content you submit
- Getting in touch if we need to tell you about something, like issues with a service.
- Identifying where you are and give you the correct information to help you.
- Signing our Terms and Conditions.
We may gather the following information about you:
- Email address.
- Telephone number.
- online identifiers (ie IP address/usernames).
DO YOU SHARE MY INFORMATION WITH ANY OTHER ORGANISATIONS?
We use your information to improve your experience. We sometimes share information with other organisations, for example:
- When you’ve asked us to or given us permission.
- We do not share your information under any other circumstances.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We only keep your personal information for as long as we need to, to be able to use it for the reasons given in this privacy notice, and for as long as we are required to keep it by law. We will only keep your information for a limited period and your details will not be kept longer than is reasonably necessary or as required by law.
- We only hold your information for as long as we do the activities we have already mentioned.
- We think about what type of information it is, the amount collected, how sensitive it might be and any legal requirements.
- We design our services so that we don’t hold your information any longer than we have to.
- We always think about the potential risk from anyone using or sharing this information without permission.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information disclosed to us is kept secure, and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used. We do not share your information with any other parties.